24h Hope front hub (lightweight, and ultra-light Ti)

Re: 24h Hope front hub (Ti-glide)

Ive a 28h lightweight in blue :)

'Ti-Glide' is the name for the rear, not the fronts.

Those are lightweight, and ultra-light Ti :?

Re: 24h Hope front hub (Ti-glide)

Thanks for the offer. Only looking for 24h. They have been used on some early Zipp builds so they should be out there...

And thanks for heping with the name... Will change the post into looking for "lightweight, and ultra-light Ti"

Sorry, I may have mistooken there :? I thought this was the road section, hence the 24h, hence the two I mentioned. Those are pretty much road specific. If its MTB then that would be the suspension or fatso, neither I know of in 24h.

A pic of what it is youre needing.

dyna-ti":pyslt731 said:
Sorry, I may have mistooken there :? I thought this was the road section, hence the 24h, hence the two I mentioned. Those are pretty much road specific. If its MTB then that would be the suspension or fatso, neither I know of in 24h.

A pic of what it is youre needing.

you are so right. Only think they came in road versions. But considered that a few more people would have a look here I gave it a go... could be either one of these...

Attachments

• hope 2.jpg
    hope 2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 418
  • hope.jpg
    hope.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 418
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back