WTD Large GT Zaskar or RTS frame in good or very good condit

I have an full alloy 7005 rts 3 frame and a load of bits to build it up.. Frame is dent and crack free.. No decals. Bits are Mainly xt, wtb velicitraptor tyres etc.. Also rs judy dh in almost mint cndition.
Pm for pics, cant seem to upload.

mdj82":1wl5unck said:
I have an full alloy 7005 rts 3 frame and a load of bits to build it up.. Frame is dent and crack free.. No decals. Bits are Mainly xt, wtb velicitraptor tyres etc.. Also rs judy dh in almost mint cndition.
Pm for pics, cant seem to upload.

Pm sent. :)

I just bought a large RTS-1 that I may sell as frame only . I'll check the size once I get it but it's probably to big for me, in that case the frame will be up for sale.

Re:

I have a large USA built 1992/3 RTS-1 frame and Rockshox fork sat in my garage gathering dust. It's one of the original ones. Not really looking to sell but I also don't seem to be making any progress with it mainly due to it needing a full M900 build IMO and the associated cost of that. :facepalm:

As I said, I don't really want to get rid but guess I might at the right price.

thnos":23rrmre8 said:
I just bought a large RTS-1 that I may sell as frame only . I'll check the size once I get it but it's probably to big for me, in that case the frame will be up for sale.

How was the size? ;)

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":38y1ijli said:
I have a large USA built 1992/3 RTS-1 frame and Rockshox fork sat in my garage gathering dust. It's one of the original ones. Not really looking to sell but I also don't seem to be making any progress with it mainly due to it needing a full M900 build IMO and the associated cost of that. :facepalm:

As I said, I don't really want to get rid but guess I might at the right price.

So, what is the right price? ;)

I have all the parts I need including forks, it's just a frame I need!

Back