Thomson Elite Layback Seatpost 31.6 Black only

Yetidh9":6xfi5fdm said:
I have a Thomson masterpiece layback 31.6 if that could do...
Hi Yetidh9 Thanks for the reply buddy, I didn't know they made different types , I only knew of the Elite variety whats the difference between the two types ? If its black & laid back it should do the job. Could you in box me with price info etc ? Thanks again.

Re: Re:

kase1983":v67cmntf said:
non layback 31.6 black thomson here if any good.
Hi Kase1983 Thanks for the reply. I already have an Elite to fit, but the bike is a little to small for me so as a last ditch atempt to make it comfortable to ride, as I really don't want to get rid of it, there are a few reasons for this 1: it rides like a dream (almost) 2: it took some time to get it together , nearly a year 3: I wouldn't recoup what I spent on it :roll: Thanks for the offer though Cheers. :cool:

Hi, the differences between the eltie and masterpice is the weight bacially... looks very much the same... We are talking shipping to UK right?

... humm and after some research on shipping. GLS chagers dkr 380 (equals £40) for the shipping. With such a Price tag your better off buying a new one from CRC... So wont trying to push it to you.

Back