Some bits for my Zaskar build. Rims/Wheels Needed

Factory Jackson

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking for some parts for my Zaskar build:

Nice 26.8 Post. Ideally Syncros or Control Tech or maybe M730

Flat bars in Silver. Again, ideally Syncros or Control Tech. Uncut, and as wide as possible.

Wheels: Either XT (M730) on Mavic, or Hope Fatso/Ti Glide in blue on dark Mavics. SORTED
Flite Titanium saddle (red label)SORTED
RD-M735 Rear Mech SORTED
M730 Chainset SORTED
FD-M735 Front Mech 31.8 bottom/pull SORTED
BR-M734 Front brake (only need the front as U-brake on the rear) SORTED
Nice Skinwall tyres. Ideally Dart/Smoke Combo SORTED

Please bear in mind that this build I am doing for a friend and I'm trying to keep the budget as tight as possible.

Build thread can be found here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=356927

thanks
Chris

Re: Some bits for my Zaskar build

i do have front mech, rear mech and the brakes. brakes not pictured (koolstops brake pads mounted), but the rest is visible here. will offer a bundle price – just pm

I've got a really good red label flite, plus a couple of control tech bars, some nos green ones and a used set of blue ones (I've got matching bar ends for each as well). I've got an m730 or is it m732 rear wheel and cassette spare as well. Rim needs replacing though.

ishaw":20m2q81w said:
I've got a really good red label flite, plus a couple of control tech bars, some nos green ones and a used set of blue ones (I've got matching bar ends for each as well). I've got an m730 or is it m732 rear wheel and cassette spare as well. Rim needs replacing though.

Would be interested if you could PM me some photo's of the Flite and the blue bars. Oh, and the rear wheel. A wheel build for this is something I'd (weirdly) look forward to.

cheers
Chris

Still on the hunt for bits.

Keen to get a rear mech sorted sooner rather than later.

A good condition RD-M735 if anyone has one.

cheers
Chris

Back