17 inch titanium mountain bike frame

Re:

I've got a Diamondback axis TT in that size (well smaller than my 19 inch one). Bought as a project to see if I preferred the smaller frame, but I've decided I like the larger frame so I've done nothing with it. It's very tidy but does have a couple of issues:

Rear canti brace has been removed from the frame. I was going to run V brakes so not an issue for me. I was going to tidy it up a bit but it's not a bad job, or enigma can weld on a new one.

One of the rear brake mounts is broken. Another job I was going to get round to if I kept it. Easy out and a replacement will solve this (I may have a replacement in the spares box).

It doesn't have any decals on, but I do have a nos set from 93 (I think the frame is 95 due to snake stays), or gil_m has some on file for reproduction.

Let me know if it's of interest.

Hi there and thanks very much for the offer, unfortunately I do plan on using cantilever brakes,
What sort of price you after for it ?
I should of been a little more specific as the frame I'd like is titanium Raleigh or a ti kona would be nice
Anyway let me know the price and I'll give it abit of thought.
Regards

Mark

Re:

Sorry you will have to Bear with me as I'm useless at using this site as I've only used it a couple times and still getting the hang of it

Re:

I think it is a 19inch c2t:

file.php

Re:

Oh that's so annoying, that's the frame I want just too big for me
You have the same wheels as I've got for mine when I eventually get one and the middleburn cranks but mine are black

Back