[Now full] 3rd Ten man Mountain Mayhem Team sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wanted riders for a 10 man Mountain Mayhem Team

We need 5 more to make a 3rd 10 man team...
Don't worry if you haven't done a Retro Meet /Ride previously, I HAVEN'T, or raced for years, I HAVEN'T, and am sure there are plenty of us in the same situation. Am pretty sure it doesn't matter if you only want to do one lap also, am sure others will gladly do more.. am happy to ride lots of laps if necessary, if it means we get a team sorted.. :)

Cheshire1980":1imnlnt1 said:
Don't worry if you haven't done a Retro Meet /Ride previously, I HAVEN'T, or raced for years, I HAVEN'T, and am sure there are plenty of us in the same situation. Am pretty sure it doesn't matter if you only want to do one lap also, am sure others will gladly do more.. am happy to ride lots of laps if necessary, if it means we get a team sorted.. :)

I'm in the same situation......never ridden a race in my life. It'll be fun, nothing too serious if I have any thing to do with it (you can fire me from the team now if you are beginning to regret my inclusion :facepalm: ).

Seriously it'll be a laugh and a great chance for us meet, have fun rather than just be names behind keyboards.

Just another 5....come on join the magnificent 10

Ooh...choices of bike to make.....Dynatech or Orange. :D

Gerard":11po4zr0 said:
Cheshire1980":11po4zr0 said:

I'm in the same situation......never ridden a race in my life. It'll be fun, nothing too serious if I have any thing to do with it (you can fire me from the team now if you are beginning to regret my inclusion :facepalm: ).

Seriously it'll be a laugh and a great chance for us meet, have fun rather than just be names behind keyboards.

Just another 5....come on join the magnificent 10

Ooh...choices of bike to make.....Dynatech or Orange. :D

Bring the Vit T :mrgreen:
Yes it will be great fun the weekend!

Cheshire1980":15mn1ztz said:

Yup. Me too.

I've not raced MTB since University and I'm 48 this year, so do the maths. :D

If I thought this team was going to be seriously competitive, I'd not have put my name down. I'm in it for the fun, the chance to meet up with folks, put faces to 'nom de plumes' and the beer.

Especially the beer. :LOL:

And the only time I'll be racing people is to get to the CAKE of which I will bring plenty of :D

cherrybomb":2migi8ll said:
Especially the beer. :LOL:

Oh yes you need plenty of beer for the carbohydrates....gives you energy...your diet should start immediately. :shock:

Trust me I'm a doctor, treat your body like a temple :D

Re:

Guys

I don't want to be a party pooper / Kill Joy, but can you take the general banter over to the main thread viewtopic.php?f=5&t=351174 where you'll find the other two teams

otherwise this one will get moved by a Mod to the chat forum if we're not careful and we'll miss the opportunity of attracting the other riders we need...

Liking the enthusiasm though :D

Anymore for the 3rd Ten person team?.. all in the aid of fun, laughs, admiring all the mtbs.. 5 more enthusiastic people needed, any ability... :)

Re:

Someone on here contacted me towards the end of last year and asked if I wanted to do this. Unfortunately I've forgotten who it was and anyway I told them I couldn't do it as the 17th is the wife's and my wedding anniversary. It appears that month's of whinging and whining have paid off and she's allowed me to do it!
So, I'm in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back