[Now full] 3rd Ten man Mountain Mayhem Team sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

markcos2508":22mhy0jm said:
I'm up for this but dates may clash with a ride across France that I'm doing support vehicle from the 10th to 18th June, do you know the exact dates yet? If they don't clash I'm in

front page updated to include the Dates, school boy error corrected :oops:
although the gates open Friday and the evening is total down time (to put it politely) you don't actually need to be there until Saturday morning, however the Friday night is one of the highlights.

All riders now added to spreadsheet

and this still doesn't include Gravey Monsters Bristolian crew and the solo's* which should account for at least another 6-8 more bods :LOL:

* LetmeTalktomark, HarryCrumb ? etc

Re: Re:

cherrybomb":g2erh0c9 said:
How much is the entry fee? Do I need to start saving?

Never mind- I guess its £46 each?

Yeah it'll be £46 for the event and then a £1 extra per person added for a booking fee which goes to online registration company

So all in £47, for 3 days of merriment and merth

Re: Wanted riders for a 10 man Mountain Mayhem Team

£47 my missus can't go shopping and spend less than that :LOL: :LOL:

Gerard":u4glln9h said:
I showed her the photos and she thought I fit right in :facepalm:

I seriously think you should be offended! :LOL:

Our 4man teams are now both 5mixed, massive improvement I reckon!

Top work pulling this together Nick, much appreciated. Let's hope karma drops some gloriously fillet-brazed loveliness your way... ;)

elPedro666":34qxjo14 said:
Our 4man teams are now both 5mixed, massive improvement I reckon!

Top work pulling this together Nick, much appreciated. Let's hope karma drops some gloriously fillet-brazed loveliness your way... ;)

and to thing Mike Muz was looking forward to whipping yoh Northern Ar5es and now your running scared and jumping ship from four man teams to five man|person teams :shock:

Yeah your right the Karma Queen has been overly kind to me of late....
If someone is counting the karma beans then I've gotta be into an overdraft on the Yates.

Anyway before we get too carried away with the 3rd ten man team we still need five more riders
how about you could put two on the transfer list and go back to 2 x 5 man teams, that would get me closer to our target and put you firmly back in Mike Muzzzies sights. :D

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back