WTD: Shimano DX or similar 26.6 seat post

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As above - Doesn't need to be NOS, but not too badly beaten up.

Fingers crossed :)

*EDIT: I'm leaning towards a DX post or anything polished silver (ideally with a black clamp/cradle)

Re: WTD: Shimano DX or XT 26.6 seatpost

16vGTI":29gkly7h said:
I have an XT but it is NOS, £75 if interested?

I would love to but way too pricey for me, is that :(

Anything else half decent around?

does it have to be xt or dx? i have a nice black selcof seatpost with this diameter which slims down to the top.

mynchiboy":vlg8ynid said:
16vGTI":vlg8ynid said:
I have an XT but it is NOS, £75 if interested?

I would love to but way too pricey for me, is that :(

No problem. I know it seems pricey but just trying to get back what I paid for it. I could drop the price a little to £60?

Re:

You tease!

TBH I would only want to spend £30-40, nice as a NOS XT seat post would be... I'm not sure about the Selcof either..

I'm also leaning towards a DX or anything sliver (ideally with a black cradle). Will change the title of the post I think :)

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":315s62g5 said:
You tease!

TBH I would only want to spend £30-40, nice as a NOS XT seat post would be... I'm not sure about the Selcof either..

I'm also leaning towards a DX or anything sliver (ideally with a black cradle). Will change the title of the post I think :)

No problem. Good luck with the search. If I see anything I'll let you know.

Re: Re:

16vGTI":6etxsiop said:
mynchiboy":6etxsiop said:
You tease!

No problem. Good luck with the search. If I see anything I'll let you know.

Cool, thanks! I will also keep an eye out for a Strong post for you ;)

Latest posts

Back