Red SDG saddle

Re:

Think I've got a club roost one in red Kevlar (very similar to the x-lite, but embroidered) if that's of interest?

Re: Red xlite/sdg saddle

Here you go. The flash makes it look worse than reality, there is a bit of fading but not as much as it looks.

Attachments

• IMG_20170115_084703982.jpg
    IMG_20170115_084703982.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 353

PaulE":223vqwqd said:
Here you go. The flash makes it look worse than reality, there is a bit of fading but not as much as it looks.

It's a bit rough for the build if I'm honest

Cheers though

I have 3 red SDG's that may be of interest. Not really looking to sell but i guess i can live with one less red SDG sitting on a shelf when i only get to ride a few times a year, let alone build bikes

One is an s7000, nice shape minor fading, then there are two Comp Ti's, one in very good shape two minor snags minimal fading, the other has minor fading and couple tears that the previous owner used red silicone on to seal which actually seemed to work great. LMK if you are interested, i'll grab them and snap some photos. The really clean comp ti may be a bit pricey, it was an impulse buy that got out of hand so i'd want to recoup most of what i spent

manbeer":1wmw7z5n said:
I have 3 red SDG's that may be of interest. Not really looking to sell but i guess i can live with one less red SDG sitting on a shelf when i only get to ride a few times a year, let alone build bikes

One is an s7000, nice shape minor fading, then there are two Comp Ti's, one in very good shape two minor snags minimal fading, the other has minor fading and couple tears that the previous owner used red silicone on to seal which actually seemed to work great. LMK if you are interested, i'll grab them and snap some photos. The really clean comp ti may be a bit pricey, it was an impulse buy that got out of hand so i'd want to recoup most of what i spent

Pmd

Back