search Klein Attitude Moonrise,kona king kahuna or hei hei

Jacopo.bonato":14zacbun said:
I meant that on old kona could be very cool the only fork made by KONA (even if iron). This model has a particular story you can see below, that make this fork very rare.

7dso.jpg

2hq8qpg.jpg

33nchh3.jpg

33nhxn8.jpg
hello :) I know what he wants to tell me, but I'm looking for something a little more modern or in TI, thanks for the info :D ,it looks be fine :D

Hi Adrian,

No probs, hope you find your unicorn!

Did though just see you where after a "moonrise" rather than a "comp".

Don't know much about Klein's other than drooling over them in a small indi bike shop BITD!

I presume MC1 or MC2 are forks? If they are can you try to get a pair and mate them to a bike that doesn't have them? More work I know but perhaps another route to look into.

Anyhow, hope you have a good weekend.

Keep it retro!

Jules

julesg007":39xex8yd said:
Hi Adrian,

No probs, hope you find your unicorn!

Did though just see you where after a "moonrise" rather than a "comp".

Don't know much about Klein's other than drooling over them in a small indi bike shop BITD!

I presume MC1 or MC2 are forks? If they are can you try to get a pair and mate them to a bike that doesn't have them? More work I know but perhaps another route to look into.

Anyhow, hope you have a good weekend.

Keep it retro!

Jules
Hello jules, if mc1 or mc2 They have a rigid fork but a little different, I would like to find a klein attitude or adroid with group xtr m900 nos. I have a budget around 3000 € o 3300 but lately no bikes for sale.

I prefer the bike completely assembled and not having headaches :roll:

att adrian

Latest posts

Back