AMP research, Zaskar, Yeti, Manitou Answer HT, Xizang, etc

adwo

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I'm looking for one of the bikes mentioned above. Frame or complete build. You need to ship to the Netherlands.

Frame size 19 inch or L.

Thanks,

Adwo

Re:

Got a couple of options in the garage. An amp b5 or litespeed obed fs (titanium front triangle, amp rear end). I bought them both as nos frames quite some time ago now and haven't built them up. They may have a few storage marks but that's about it. I've got amp f3xc and amp f4 blt forks, lots of spare parts for frame/fork/shock rebuilds. Alternative shock options for the litespeed in a couple of risse shocks, same for the b5, more modern rock shock air. Probably got a fair amount of kit to create builds from too.

Thanks everybody!

The B3 in 16 inch is definitely too small..

@Gold Trader: could you PM me some pictures and prices on the AMP and Litespeed?

Cheers,

Adwo

Re:

Some pics of the litespeed here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=196027&hilit=Amp+b5

It's sat in a box next to the b5 which I've not got any pics of but will try over the weekend.

As mentioned I have a couple of risse air shocks that fit this (a standard one and an Elroy), plus many spare pivots, bushings, bolts, shock spares direct from amp before they stopped supporting these old frames.

I've an absolutely mint set of f3 xc forks as well plus some f4 blts as well plus again, spares for rebuilding the pivots, bushings, dampers and replacement springs. Even have the canti mounts if that's your chosen braking option.

I'll try to get pics over the weekend. I've a potential buyer for the litespeed already via my local bike shop but it's still available at the moment.

I was planning a full m952 build with a few exceptions (synchros cranks, onza v brakes) and had some nice finishing kit lined up (kolo titanium bar/stem combo and matching bar ends, AC components titanium seat post) which will all be available as well. I've a load of other top end parts, so if you are after anything for a build just ask, I may have it.

If I don't get time over the weekend I'll get pics on Monday for sure.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. It might be a good idea to give me your prices before you start sending more pics and info my way.. Wouldn't want you to put too much effort in selling stuff to me that I can't afford.. ;)

Cheers,

Adwo

Latest posts

Back