XT M737 groupset

jocarl011

Old School Hero
Hi after any XT components including wheel set from 1996 era M737.

Must be good condition.

Cantilever brake/shifter combo? Cantilever brakes? Rear mech? Front mech (Top pull 31.:cool: wheelset? Crankset?

Pm me with what you have and any pics if poss please?

Cheers Carl.

Re:

Hello,
Canti, rear mech and front mech :

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 688
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 688
Re:

Hello, not sure what the going rates are ... but £20 brakes, £20 rear mech, £10 front mech? all in £50 plus post at cost.
I need to check condition carefully and that the front mech actually is a 737.
I also have 739(?) v's and the 739 shifter combo for said v's. But I see you are going for a canti set up.
The frame has already found a new owner!
Thanks
Mat

Fairly sure i have a full groupset, certainly got the brake lever/shifters, brakes, cranks, front and rear mechs, bottom bracket too. I do have a rather lovely wheelset too, m737 hubs on black mavic rims (517s i think, though decals are different on each rim), skewers as well. Basically i split an orange clockwork (well upgraded it to v brakes and middleburm cranks). The wheels are still on it but i have decided to sell it (though the wheels are great so was thinking of hanging on to them).

If you want pics I'll need to dig it all out, and double check its all m737 as some might be m738 or 9, though there isnt a huge amount of difference in the mechs anyway.

ishaw":25r3nqql said:
Fairly sure i have a full groupset, certainly got the brake lever/shifters, brakes, cranks, front and rear mechs, bottom bracket too. I do have a rather lovely wheelset too, m737 hubs on black mavic rims (517s i think, though decals are different on each rim), skewers as well. Basically i split an orange clockwork (well upgraded it to v brakes and middleburm cranks). The wheels are still on it but i have decided to sell it (though the wheels are great so was thinking of hanging on to them).

If you want pics I'll need to dig it all out, and double check its all m737 as some might be m738 or 9, though there isnt a huge amount of difference in the mechs anyway.

Yes can you pm me some pics and prices please? That would be great Thanks.

Re: Re:

MatBH5":394o7dnl said:
Hello, not sure what the going rates are ... but £20 brakes, £20 rear mech, £10 front mech? all in £50 plus post at cost.
I need to check condition carefully and that the front mech actually is a 737.
I also have 739(?) v's and the 739 shifter combo for said v's. But I see you are going for a canti set up.
The frame has already found a new owner!
Thanks
Mat

Thanks mate, I'll have a look at what I've been offered and let you know if that's ok?

Carl.

pretty sure the XT kit on one of mine is about that era, was guna clean up and split in spring but let us know if you have no other luck

I've several groupsets and wheelsets though they're all M739 with V-brakes obviously.

Still, let me know if you're interested in any parts.

Back