search Klein Attitude Moonrise,kona king kahuna or hei hei

adrick

Devout Dirtbag
I looking for any of these 3 unicorns, in perfect condition without friction, jumps or stings or broken stickers, standard or with good assembly and I mean the whole set up to the smallest detail.

The price would be to Speak it although it will not be cheap, I ask for seriousness without giving rise to speculation, if it is well assembled and in good condition will be worth its price.

I am interested in assembly of time type xtr m900 or 910 nothing of neoretro: rolleyes :: D

I'm not interested in buying a bicycle that has to be cleaned;)

Greetings :) We will see if there is luck,I'm picky, I know :oops: :roll:

Jacopo.bonato":2l1oqhl2 said:
If you like unicorns and konas maybe you could be interested in a 1992 joe Murray future shock...
Hello, it's a very special bike all a unicorn, but I'm looking in titanium or in the colors of klein with rigid fork or more simple type judy ,But I hear all kinds of comments, I'm looking for a good bike for replace my trek 9900. I will bear it in mind, :) I really like the konas in titanium or klein, gt =)

Re:

Love a good Kona Hei Hei

Worth the search mate, my build is coming alog now...

Attachments

• IMG_1873.JPG
    IMG_1873.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 667
  • IMG_1875.JPG
    IMG_1875.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 667
  • IMG_1876.JPG
    IMG_1876.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 667
  • IMG_1879.JPG
    IMG_1879.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 667
Re: Re:

Jacopo.bonato":2nt6va01 said:
I was talking about a fork....
I'm sorry, I was referring to a bicycle with a rigid or judy fork.

Yeti7cje":2nt6va01 said:
Love a good Kona Hei Hei

Worth the search mate, my build is coming alog now...

The truth that if it is worth the search, Very nice the assembly of the hei hei, the fork is ti?

guys I am still looking a hei hei or klein in good condition and nice assembly :D

I'm looking for something like this....

Klein%2BAttitude%2BForoMTB%2B3.JPG

heihei015.jpg

1998-Titanium-Kona-Hei-Hei-King-Kahuna-mtb.jpg

1998-Titanium-Kona-Hei-Hei-King-Kahuna-mtb-252556775925.html

I meant that on old kona could be very cool the only fork made by KONA (even if iron). This model has a particular story you can see below, that make this fork very rare.

7dso.jpg

2hq8qpg.jpg

33nchh3.jpg

33nhxn8.jpg

Back