17 inch frame c-t Sorted

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
17 inch frame c-t reasonably cheap cinder cone perhaps with forks needs to be posted

Alison

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Hi

Got a Dyna-tech MT4 frame, forks, headset, at the moment it doesn't have a front mech cable guide fitted but I can include one ;)

Cheers

Mark

Re:

Let me know more such as is it 17 in c-t and what's your price and picks perhaps pm me details

Alison

Re:

I'm looking to move on my 95 Orange C16R, it's a 17" frame (17.25" C-T, 15.5" C-C). Powder-coated and new decals fitted before building it up and never riding it so it's pretty much mint. I spent £150+ on it but would take £125 posted for frame, forks and could throw in a black 1" headset (new) and a cartiridge Bottom Bracket (new, got a few different length axles)
I'm open to offers though as it needs to go to a good home, will be going up for general sale soon.

Attachments

• DSC00554.jpg
    DSC00554.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 205
Re: 17 inch frame c-t

Beautiful would be perfect but unfortunately I can't afford it :(

Re: 17 inch frame c-t

Alison":3brpfb4g said:
Beautiful would be perfect but unfortunately I can't afford it :(
Well if nothing else turns up make me a daft offer and you never know I might go for it (I've had my fun with it so it'd be better for it to go to someone who's going to use it, I didn't get in to this hobby to make a profit :LOL: ).

Back