Magura HS33 rim brake spares

Yeti7cje

Devout Dirtbag
Original Magura HS33 John Tomac Ferrari red edition with a sheared bolt.

Does anybody have an old one, pic enclosed?
I think it sheared due to the lack of brake boaster clamp, so if any are available, I'd be seriously interested.

Attachments

• Magura.jpg
    Magura.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 536
Re:

Yeah, I've got a 'dead' set of blue HS33, no pads, one of the levers is missing, one of the calipers leaks. Make an offer for the whole lot!

SP

Re:

Gonna jump on this thread, if anyone has a decent length rear hose I'd be interested. ;)

Re: Re:

Splatter Paint":3saijoyb said:
Yeah, I've got a 'dead' set of blue HS33, no pads, one of the levers is missing, one of the calipers leaks. Make an offer for the whole lot!

SP

With that description you really sold that to me, I'm moist :LOL:

Seriously I love this place for the help and also its reassuring to know other folk hold on to what normal folk call junk because it still has a few perfectly good components on it.

Re:

14805543_10208131916881060_1214776041_n.jpg

with cable and tektro lever £15 posted

Re: Re:

Splatter Paint":26leqhqq said:

SP

Did you get my pm? If not can you pm me?

Re:

Photos below.

Front is missing the lever and has the leaky piston: £4 + post?

Rear has 114cm hose + lever: £10 + post?

Braces were made by a cack-handed spotty youth (me) circa 1997 when I was riding trials. Bolts are alloy and need replacing. Why did I think alloy bolts were a good idea on a brake?! The brakes have not been used for 16+ years so will need careful inspection for any issues and bleeding before use.

SP

Attachments

• Mag4.jpg
    Mag4.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 486
  • Mag3.jpg
    Mag3.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 486
  • Mag2.jpg
    Mag2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 486
  • Mag1.jpg