cure a 93 kona explosif itch..

Spanky22b

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I've just finished a 93 lavadome and i'm just about to complete my 93 Kilauea and after seeing them it's triggered the itch i've had for ages to add the 93 explosif to the kona collection. If anyone's got a nice 18 or 19" original frame and forks,the velocity stem and 165 bars would be a bonus or even a full bike :D

I'm prepared to do a swap for either one or a couple of the frames and forks i've got. I've got gt zaskars,oranges,Saracen,Raleigh,alpinestar,funk,the konas aren't for swaps though :D
If anyone's interested give me a shout and we can sort something. Cheers..

Re:

There's a chap in Canada selling a full bike cheap, it's in the for sale section. Postage isn't cheap from Canada though!

Re:

Ive got a 19" explosif i got on here recently but im moving house so i need to have a sort out.

it does need a repaint,

PM if you want to know more.

Doug

Re: Re:

kase1983":6j7mv1wj said:
Ive got a 19" explosif i got on here recently but im moving house so i need to have a sort out.

it does need a repaint,

PM if you want to know more.

Doug

There's what looks like a 93 Kilauea on gumtree at the minute, local to yourself too. Not original but not a bad price. I know it's not an explosif but an option maybe...

Moisty99":1i3mja9e said:
There's what looks like a 93 Kilauea on gumtree at the minute, local to yourself too. Not original but not a bad price. I know it's not an explosif but an option maybe...

I'm going to have a look at it tonight and see what it's like.

Re:

Who needs some middleburn cranks,couldn't resist buying that Kilauea,£100 seemed fair :facepalm: :LOL: I only need a couple of parts off this one for the one i'm already building the rest will be for sale.
And the search for a 1993 Explosif continues :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 561
Back