'93 Team Marin frame save/Build

TchoMec

Dirt Disciple
I would like the following:-

Ok required parts list all from '93 for my Team Marin build.

Marin Ultralite bars (150g), Marin Lite stem cable roller with pin and the marin lite sticker (my stem is 135mm and at a guess 5deg rise (270g)), Marin lite vp 105 pedals, Marin Lite silver seatpost 26.0mm (245g), marin lite ti saddle, Marin Lite black seatpost clamp (26), Araya RM395 Team Rims 32 hole, Double butted 1.8-1.6 spokes (perhaps Wheelsmith), Black Marin Rockstar Spinner forks, one Manitou elastomer holder, one elastomer fixing bolt and one adjustment barrel with it's screw. Then Ritchey True Grip WCS grips and Marin Rockstar 2.1 Kevlar tyres (~585g). Also the following all Shimano Deore XT:-
BR-M734-M brakeset
FD-M736 bottom pull front derailleur
RD-M735 Rear derailleur
FC-M730-A 46-36-26 Chainset
ST-M095 Brake/Shifters
FH-M732 Rear Cassette Hub
HB-M730 Front Hub
matching stickers for my Sharkfin(!)
HG70 chain and finally,
HG70 12-28 Cassette!!

I've done my research!!

If I'm missing anything let me know!?....ahhh....inner tubes...what inner tubes did a '93 Team Marin leave the factory with!?

Also Ti bolt kit and Ti shimano axles would be considered...as would a Titec Ti Bottom Bracket..which I just realised is what I definitely forgot and will need

Hope you can help with some suggestions, including who to ask on RB especially for Marin Lite bits

Thanks

I also need the frame stickers...which are for the top tube and read 'Team Marin' and two american flags, Marin Style.

Thanks again

Re:

Any old inner tubes will do, schraeder of course ;) i believe they were cheng shin.

You should only need one american flag, they were (usually) drive side only. But, you may crease one when attaching to frame.

Hubs and mechs shouldn't be a problem to get hold of, it's just the s.t.i clapped out pretty quick.

I will look out for stuff and check for build progress. I admire the attention to detail. cheers.

Re:

I have everything on that list apart from the rims (i used RM18`s when i built my old one) though fear it maybe cheaper to buy another donor bike.

Back