Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi friends,

would be interested in buying Syncros cattlehead Stem with these mesures:

-Black.
-90-130 mm. (100-120 mm, the better)
-1 1/8

Is important to stay in excellent condition and if it is NOS, the better.

Important to state the era, unless it really doesn't matter. Likely will only find down to 120mm maybe 110mm in the pre hinged era. I think you might find shorter ones when they brought the hinged bar clamp out.

Re:

Hello friend, cattlehead models interest me, if I remember correctly, that was the hinges had hinged model and certainly could be somewhat shorter, I'm not sure that this model was manufactured in these measures but i could accept up to 130 mm.

This is the model:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 491
That is the earlier type, there is a variation between this and the hinged as well that has a narrower clamp with cut aways to make it possible to put a shallow riser bar in. I have seen those in 110mm, not shorter. 130mm is pretty common. 120mm is reasonably available also.

Sorry, got various hinged ones in ahead and one non hinged one in quill I'm afraid.

Been meaning to look through the stash but haven't got there. I did manage to find this old thread.

I can offer a nice silver 130mm in 0 degree, the only black I have left on offer is 140 15 degree with the narrower and cut-away clamp for risers.

see here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=279046

Latest posts

Back