DX left hand crankarm madness

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Right, a story of epic rides, battles with the elements and exciting characters cannot be found here.

175mm DX chainset bought and left hand crankarm vanished. Simply vanished from the shed never to be seen again. History Man provides spare 175mm M730 arm.

170mm Deore MT60 chainset - bought with a known crack in the left arm purely for spares

170mm M730 XT chainset - bought as a double. 175mm left hand crank arm arrives, with a crack.

Heres where it all goes a bit mad:

Seller of the XT chainset apologizes profusely and has the correct 170mm arm on its way. In return, I am going to send him his cracked one back PLUS THM's spare that he sent out, as a gesture of good will and because I am just a brilliant kind of guy.

So!

I now need two bloody DX left hand crank arms - ONE 175mm and ONE 170mm.

Phew, I think that is that.

I've got a set with mangled threads in the taper (on the drive side) so in effect I have a LH arm doing nothing..,

175mm

£14 posted?

Re:

Hello LGF, I've got this which has been sat in my man cave for a while, only difference is it now has silver chainring bolts not red anodised ones. It does have 2 x Middleburn Rings ;)

Yes i know its a complete set with rings, but you never know :D

Jussa

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 302
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 302
Then I'd stillllllll have right hand cranks!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much?

legrandefromage":38jmj4jv said:
Then I'd stillllllll have right hand cranks!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much?

Sorry :facepalm: But you can have this for a Paltry £35 Posted to your door :D

legrandefromage":30vjzw0r said:
hooooow much?????

<falls off chair, bangs head wakes up as a chicken>

Current UK Postage Rates + Middleburn + Polished Shiney Shimano = What I though was not a bad price!!!!

Back