Hiya !

8690q

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm in Coalsnaughton near Tillicoultry. Anybody near me stuck in a mountain biking time warp ?
Some nice trails roond here for auld bikes if any one wants to come for guided look aboot.
Leaving fae ma hoose I can be out for for a few hours before returning for home.
I've got a choice of bikes so whatever bike you bring will determine the route\ride we go for.

Michael

8690q - or can I call you 8? - evenin' to ya and welcome - hate to say this but yer affy close to a growing number of Fifers (sorry - they made me say it) who share your interest. They know who they are :roll:

You could call me Michael. :)

I've heard about they Fifers. I ride their trails quite often.

Anybody nearer though ? I't's not a proper bike ride when a car is involved IMHO

Michael

Hello Michael though we cant call you by your real name so as Mr P said I'll call you 8 as well.

You'll find ZigZag is based in Falkirk.

I'm afraid with the geographical vastness of our great land that bike riding does require the car or other forms of motorised transport to get us all in one place for a ride.

look forward to riding with you some time and welcome to the madness that is MacRetro ;)

Velo

yeah welcome Michael and I'm guessing you are also a petrol head- few in macretro land to, look forward to seeing you soon at a meet.

Latest posts

Back