Hi all

MacAoidh

Dirt Disciple
Hi all,

My names Scott and i'm from the Clydebank area, currently riding a 2003 Carrera Banshee with upgraded front wheel (seem's i'm not Steve Peat), Handlebars, Stem, Grips, Pedals and Saddle.
I've just purchased an early 90's Hardrock for £4.20 + £15 P&P which i want to restore and make my own individual Hardrock, seen a really nice white one owned by someone from the clan BUT can't mind who SORRY :oops: .
Hope to get to know you all a bit better over the next few weeks etc and maybe join in with the rides if any are close enough to me :twisted:

Cheers folks,

Mac :p

Hi Mac and welcome fella, quite a few west coasters on here and even more of the east coast variety. Think it was ZZ with the white spesh? And Jamie is spesh daft so he will help you I'm sure- going down to drumlanrigg on sunday if you fancy a blast and there is also a big meet at the end of the month in kirroutandaboutsa.

Tahnks

Cheers Gazz BUT no car at the moment so can't travel very far, but will do at some point in the future m8, i cycle to Balloch every sunday at the mo weather permitting :LOL: with a m8 of mine, decent cycle.

How do you edit your signature ??? Coz i can't figure it out in my profile settings ???

Cheers again,

Mac :roll:

My old 89 hardrock was a bargain too, not much respect for these old bikes maybe :roll:

Not everyone needs a car as lifts are often offered, just contribute to the petrol costs etc.

Hi Mac welcome you'll like it in here, Im a relative newcomer
my self and the guys are all house trained .........................
........................ well most of them ;)

Rob

Hi Scott, welcome :) , i used to cycle to Balloch a lot in the 90's when i lived in Anniesland, mostly in the summer (was a fair weather cyclist back then too :roll: ), post some pics up, look forward to seeing you on a ride ;)

Welcome aboard

Welcome Mac
Nice Hardrock ;)
My inlaws stay just up from Balloch. I may be heading down on Sunday and will be staying with them on Sat night so if you want a lift just get in touch. I will know for sure whether I'm coming tomorrow night.
Dont worry being on the modern either as we dont care what anyone rides :)

Jamie

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, appreciated :D

@ Jamie - I'll leave it this week m8 as i've promised my m8 i'd go with him but i'll deffo go some time this summer if thats cool with you,

Mac :twisted:

Back