Carpark Dash league table 2010

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
1. Clockworkgayz. IIII .The Blackmoont, Pollocks, Misty Law, The second unofficial drumlanrig dash

2. Velo .II . Bentlands, Drumlanrig

3. Kasier. II . Ae, Dunkeld2012

3. Haggis.I . Kirrougtree

3. Enid Puceflange .I . Glentress

3. Zigzag .II. Misty Law, Glentress night ride

3. Mikee .I . BDW

3. The Guv John. I. Drumlanrig national event

you my friend are a very sad fellow :LOL:

however I seem to remember winning the inaugural one, way back at Jedburgh :twisted:

Next meet we do it proper, I'll bow out of competition and take up role as race marshal. At a set point, all participants will line up on a line in the sand/mud/snow and at the comand go will race to a predetermined point in the carpark. No more rolling starts for the big ring meister :LOL:

velomaniac":pzga5986 said:
Next meet we do it proper, I'll bow out of competition and take up role as race marshal. At a set point, all participants will line up on a line in the sand/mud/snow and at the comand go will race to a predetermined point in the carpark. No more rolling starts for the big ring meister :LOL:

Ye cannae dae that :eek: the car park dash ia a race of guile and subterfuge not honesty :LOL:

OK compromise, what about a sailing type start, everyone milling around behind the line trying to be facing the right way when the start is signalled. Loads of guile and cheating possible there :LOL:

The Ken":180monav said:
Kaiser won the dunkeld one too.... or was that because he pussied out and left early :)
I suspect all just part of his master plan - truly Macretro-avellian the lengths he will go to to win. Look at last year - Arran and Glentrool too, all timed to perfection.

Don't think it should be too organised velo, part of the fun is the realisation that you're getting near the end and that the bullshit will soon be beginning.

The Ken":1831m7kq said:
Kaiser won the dunkeld one too.... or was that because he pussied out and left early :)

Ah'll no count that wan, it was a friendly :LOL:

velomaniac":2ppgvyrp said:
OK compromise, what about a sailing type start, everyone milling around behind the line trying to be facing the right way when the start is signalled. Loads of guile and cheating possible there :LOL:

Never thought about using a sail :idea: pair of Gazz's pants across ma barends should see me home and dry :LOL: :LOL:

Back