GT Fan
Feedback
View
was in my LBS today
they got a raliegh in its a gate frame thing with 200gs on it
orange /yellow sorta fade but no decals on it
looks like a yukon but no sure
anybody got I.D. info ?

theres quite a few raleigh bikes i've seen in the past and try'd finding about with nae luck :?

i have in my back garden a full sus raleigh frog , it had a full stx-rc group set and it looked original :D still can't find anything out about it :LOL:

try asking velo , he knows loads about raleighs ;)

Excuse the intrusion into MacRetro land, I remember the Yukon well, and it was indeed a yellowy/orangy fade with 200GS, would have had black decals. I used to quite like the look of it.

Easy_Rider":1svjboir said:
Excuse the intrusion into MacRetro land, I remember the Yukon well, and it was indeed a yellowy/orangy fade with 200GS, would have had black decals. I used to quite like the look of it.

your excused ;) the more the merrier :D :D don't be shy asking about the weird slang either :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Raleigh makes bicycles supposedly, thats about all I know about Raleigh Big Eck, please dont make me out as an expert :LOL:

velomaniac":6br9jppk said:
Raleigh makes bicycles supposedly, thats about all I know about Raleigh Big Eck, please dont make me out as an expert :LOL:

so moddest :roll: your in the know about raleighs , stop kidding on :LOL:

there is a Raleigh bomber and a Raleigh "Mountain Bike Team" in my cyclestop recyclers just now - they won't cost too much if anyone wants them, team one has suntour xcd chainset but no shifters or brake levers.

they need alot of TLC and I can't vouch for any part of their condition.

like these:
0.jpg

0.jpg

Eck I'll phone/call in on them tomorrow and ask, sometimes they have inflated ideas if something looks rare, it might not be big enough for you though, looked a "medium". what size are you after and how much would you like me to haggle them down to :) ?

i think i'll need a large :( i have f+r drum brakes waiting to go on something :D

if you can get it for pennys then i'd take it just for the hell of it :LOL: :LOL: would be saving it from the scrapyard in the sky too.......

Back