Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Knew I'd forgotten something, the poll to chose MacRetro AEC!

So who would you like? Really want only MacRetro types to vote.

In the Tartan corner we have big.eck

In the other Tartan corner we have Kaiser

Get voting! Will run the poll for a few days.

If the two candidates wish to put forward their manifestos and/or any fetching photgraphs of themselves (opening hospitals or similar) they may do so now.

John":3b5w2mb5 said:
If the two candidates wish to put forward their manifestos and/or any fetching photgraphs of themselves (opening hospitals or similar) they may do so now.

Oh I can smell the whiring off ye olde photoshoppe from down here :D

As a honary MacRetro member and appointed Minister for English Sassenaches I give my vote to the Tartan Corner.

McSi

Ask yourself who is going to push the Macretro agenda the furthest?
Who will attend and organise the most meets?
Who will raise the profile of Macretro the highest?
Who will it be more fun for Gazz to slag off?
And who can take that slagging the without cracking?

Could we restrict voting to Macretro members please (Dr S, Honorary membership does have voting rights :) )

Poll lacks comedy 3rd option (Gazzikins !?!?!). Also expecting wild offers of complimentary crank polishing, wheel building and bike spraying as the race heats up.

If they are both volunteer candidates then I don't think I want to vote for either one of them loons- got to be something wrong with a fella wanting to do that job, look what happened to velo, I know the lithium has sorted all that now but it was touch and go for a while.

Nah it was the lead acid gel batteries that got me sorted, those lithium ones keep repeating on me :LOL:

Since you definitely dont want the job Gaz then by default your number one choice ;)

Nooooooooooooooooo

Defeated by my own twisted logic ohhhhh the irony!

Mind you if I am elected then my first decree will be to invade the nw area and conquer all that resist our liberation, they can take away our freedom......

clockworkgazz":3njwtz8u said:
Nooooooooooooooooo

Defeated by my own twisted logic ohhhhh the irony!

Mind you if I am elected then my first decree will be to invade the nw area and conquer all that resist our liberation, they can take away our freedom......

Lets sharpen our stakes on the NE/Yorkies first. We've already buttered them up a bit. :)

and don't believe what TK says, this is a popularity poll and it is neck and neck, what's to stop the heathens down south from voting on this one? :LOL:

Back