SS European Championship 2010 - 15 April - who's going?

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Singlespeed European Champs 2010 - April
http://ssec10.blogspot.com/

Who going from Macretro?
So far:
Velo
Jamie (me)

Just got my invite through and there is a few places left. Come on guys.
I will more than likely be taking the old VW van down like last years UK champs. It will have the seat/bed in so can probably give one or two a lift and take a couple of bikes easy enough.
Someone on another retrobike thread said ' singlespeed is sssooooo last year ' but its the future I tell ye, the future :roll:
Come and join us on this most excellent adventure, as remember its not a race its a ride out with likeminded offcentre fringe dwellers just like yourself ;)

yes! you.

Jamie

This totally slipped my mind till I saw your post yesterday... Application in, so fingers crossed.

updated list

Entry list updated today.
Who's the cool guy at the top of the list :roll:

Jamie

Here wait a minute though, Australia and for that matter Zimbabwe are not in Europe :shock:

Sorry Jamie, your not allowed to win which means I have a good chance...........................in my highly deluded dreams :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Winning

OK! I dont want to take anything away from the Europeans so I give you my assurances I wont win :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
In fact it doesnt matter in where in the world I am from, I can gaurantee I wont win :roll: :roll:
So its all yours Velo, just dont tell anyone our we will be done for race fixing ;)

Hang on a minute.........its not a race, its just a ride out with fellow cheese eaters, so we will all be winners :shock:

Jamie

It would appear that those fools have accepted me and I am in :shock:

Now should I SS the iDrive to complement my comedy riding ability?

ZZ, its full rigid hardrock SS for you I reckon as on that bike your pretty swift. I'm either going rigid fixie to keep Cab company or being more sensible and going full rigid SS with discs. Either way I think it unlikely I'll go full retro, I'll ride the best bike for the job :D

Great to have you on the team ;)

Back