Any candidates for MacRetro moderator / AEC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Now the new year is upon is it's time to look for a new moderator and Area Event Coordinator for MacRetro. If you need more details on what this will entail please PM MrKawakaki.

Not 100% sure how we'll run it. Maybe there will be one obvious candidate or maybe a poll.

If you'd like to nominate someone please post up here. If you like to nominate yourself either do so here or via PM.

cheers

John

hope you all don't laugh but i'd be up for this :D

i can't say i have much to offer in experience as admin but i'd like to think i'm fair , have loads of builds on the go , attend most the meets , know most you macnutters and i'm on here pretty much every day :LOL: :LOL:

cheers :D

I'll 2nd Big Eck, he's calmer than me and gets on with everyone. He is even a respected inhabitant of his home toon plus he's big enough that no one will mess with him :LOL:

Gaz for President, are you mad :shock: Have you never heard of the enemy within :LOL:

Sorry Gaz ;)

Gaz i said I was sorry.........Gaz come on it was a joke...............what are you doing..............put down the adjustable spanner..............look we can talk about this.............come on Gaz....................no, no , NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Be afraid velo :twisted:

Ha ha Si you would need to be a mentalist to do that job errrm oh yeah...... you volunteered didn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back