Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:46 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634 ... 1525  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:44 pm 
P.o.T.M. Winner / MacRetro Rider
P.o.T.M. Winner / MacRetro Rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:03 am
Posts: 5502
Location: In the foothills of the foothills of The Cairngorm Massif :D
its 130k :lol:

seems to grow all the time :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:47 am 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:16 pm
Posts: 8658
'What I did today' and 'Show us what you did today' have gone way off topic and become 'MacRetro Chat and Rides' which has just about fallen off the page.
I know Gaz for one favours the anarchic aproach to general chat but from the point of veiw of newbies looking in we have numerous threads for varying subjects but they are all in fact just general chat. How is anyone going to figure out whats what.
C'mon mods, sort it out, its getting as messy as my flat in here :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:41 am 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20771
Location: Sol Kitts
velomaniac wrote:
'What I did today' and 'Show us what you did today' have gone way off topic and become 'MacRetro Chat and Rides' which has just about fallen off the page.
I know Gaz for one favours the anarchic aproach to general chat but from the point of veiw of newbies looking in we have numerous threads for varying subjects but they are all in fact just general chat. How is anyone going to figure out whats what.
C'mon mods, sort it out, its getting as messy as my flat in here :lol:


Posted in the wrong thread :roll: :twisted:

Velo indeed at the start I did try to steer the thread that way but nobody listened.

But you have a valid point. I'll try to keep it a bit tidier in here, without deleting posts so could EVERYONE USE THE CHAT THREAD PLEASE! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:35 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 15608
Cycled to work today, 22 miles with a 15 mile an hour tail wind :D From now on all my bike rides will be with the wind just leave the bike at my destination, train home and buy a new bike fir the next ride out :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:37 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:11 pm
Posts: 8700
Location: DUNDEE
:)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:44 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 pm
Posts: 2614
Location: Near a tree, by a river in a hole in the ground....
Took a 10 mins detour from work and got lost in retronarnia that was ecks shed.

Christ

I'll leave it at that


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:26 am 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:03 am
Posts: 18207
Location: Sunny Glasgow
clockworkgazz wrote:
Cycled to work today, 22 miles with a 15 mile an hour tail wind :D From now on all my bike rides will be with the wind just leave the bike at my destination, train home and buy a new bike fir the next ride out :lol:


You've cracked it :lol:
Well done though,its a fair way to go to start work.Hope the route is a safe one :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:10 am 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 11:02 pm
Posts: 5252
Location: Falkirk! But I am a Fifer so that's OK...
boxxer wrote:
Took a 10 mins detour from work and got lost in retronarnia that was ecks shed.

Christ

I'll leave it at that

:) Aye it's quite something. Every time I'm there, I want to kick him out for 15 minutes so I can have a good rake and fill my pockets with all sorts of goodies!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:28 am 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:11 pm
Posts: 8700
Location: DUNDEE
I'd like to see you try :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:00 am 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:36 pm
Posts: 4950
Location: Edinburgh
boxxer wrote:
Took a 10 mins detour from work and got lost in retronarnia that was ecks shed.

Christ

I'll leave it at that


I was on the dog & bone to him lastnight

He said you were there for a wee while..........

I normally dont leave until we have the entire contents out on the grass :lol:

Gc


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634 ... 1525  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group