And today I did......

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
....done anything interesting or even not that interesting? Finished a build? Went for a ride? Finally got the derraileur working? Even if you've just had a nice curry pop it in :D Disnae have to be bike related at all but you want to tell someone. Keep it short and sweet and comments tae yersel.

Realized it's totally useless i will have to go with the wife to her friends on xmas eve :roll:
UPDATE
Bought front blue Magura :D (Thanks letmetalktomark for pointing them out)

... am still unable to locate and pull the nose hair that has been itching my nostril since yesterday. ARRGGHHH.

Also, I had a good look at my Rockhopper frame in the daylight this morning and after 3 coats of primer and 4 coats of paint have now declared it officially ready for lacquering!

Ate a 20 pence ham salad sandwhich with a use before 14/12/09. What difference is 12 hours going to make to toxicity?

gotta love co-op bargains :)

Got very wet washing the underside of a Land Rover in the rain. Now sulking and looking at it out of the window. Bought some bike bits and have eaten fish and chips. Going out for a fag now. Some bloody life eh?

Going out with Dr Drew and Toons tonight for a few ales. I was sick last time :LOL:

sat in the wood group offices hungover after our xmas night out in aberdeen last night browsing retrobike and fleabay, did a lot of nothing combined with taking the occasional walk around the office and drifting in and out if conciousness whilst hiding in a corner hoping nobody will notice but at the same time not really caring as i won't be working for wood group much longer :cool:

Today has been a day for backups . I now have my stuff on 2 separate hard drives and a sdhc card .

Even thought about putting a lever on the dmr so I can actually use it :LOL:

I really should be scanning magazines , but it's very slow .

Finally emerged from bed after 2 days of ME related illness, unfortunately self inflicted, shouldn't have done Sunday epic no matter how much fun it turned out :roll:

Achieved all my Christmas shopping in the one shop at one sitting :cool:

Back