Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:26 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106 ... 1525  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:09 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

I picked up the 140mm Foxes for the Weasel today it look like its gonna be a XC beast now not a DH'er :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:11 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider

kaiser wrote:
Today I got a Strava itch I had to scratch. I'd ridden the segment on the Scandal and felt quite good and really wanted to try the Salsa on the same bit. So even when it started raining it never put me off and I headed out and pushed up the hill, annoyingly my back tyre was very very soft and as I'd only planned a quick sortie I'd no pump with me either. The boggy bits were boggier and the tyre squirmed like mad but I still managed to record a faster time :D Cannae wait to run it in the dry and with a bit of pressure in the rear!

so that done do you think you can find that 11 seconds?- very good time but as this is retro bike you should do it on the ritchey with the hite rite option :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:19 pm 

Jamiedyer wrote:
Just uploaded a short video from the weekend. Shows ZZ just after his accident and Rob and the boys getting him sorted.
Get well soon mate

Jamie

That's brutal and the white face tells the whole story, so glad you are all right mate- sure kaiser has a picture of me after my arm break which I suspect he use to wacks off, when the internet is broken. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:22 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

clockworkgazz wrote:
Jamiedyer wrote:
Just uploaded a short video from the weekend. Shows ZZ just after his accident and Rob and the boys getting him sorted.
Get well soon mate

Jamie

That's brutal and the white face tells the whole story, so glad you are all right mate- sure kaiser has a picture of me after my arm break which I suspect he use to wacks off, when the internet is broken. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:23 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator

clockworkgazz wrote:
kaiser wrote:
Today I got a Strava itch I had to scratch. I'd ridden the segment on the Scandal and felt quite good and really wanted to try the Salsa on the same bit. So even when it started raining it never put me off and I headed out and pushed up the hill, annoyingly my back tyre was very very soft and as I'd only planned a quick sortie I'd no pump with me either. The boggy bits were boggier and the tyre squirmed like mad but I still managed to record a faster time :D Cannae wait to run it in the dry and with a bit of pressure in the rear!

so that done do you think you can find that 11 seconds?- very good time but as this is retro bike you should do it on the ritchey with the hite rite option :twisted:

I do fancy it on the Yo. I think the 11 seconds are there, just need that dry day :)

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:25 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator

RobMac wrote:
I picked up the 140mm Foxes for the Weasel today it look like its gonna be a XC beast now not a DH'er :twisted:

We need pics! Is it a Foes? Very cool bike.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:30 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator

clockworkgazz wrote:
Jamiedyer wrote:
Get well soon mate

Jamie

That picture has caused more than one sprained wrist, thankfully I have a more stable internet connection otherwise I'd be arthritic by noo.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:31 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

Yeah its the Foes chief its gonna be hoot when its done maybe I should do a build thread on it :?

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:44 pm 
Retro Guru

dyna-ti wrote:
Bullpup wrote:

Smart win :D
Just goes to show even a frame like that can go for silly money if the seller is unable to post. Their own fault really :?

He's sold it twice :? whats that about ? hopefully not a not enough money and the previous winner backed out.

he will be selling it 3 times if he doesn't answer my emails or ebay messages asking for his address! :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:05 pm 

been building my old saracen jumpbike for wee while but it's at a stage where i'm happy with it 8) pictures from Arthurs seat yesterday >>>

i had to sell the san andreas due to a back injury but i've been doing a few miles a day and building myself back up to a point where i'm happy on a bike again :)

hope to be back out cycling with you guys soon :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106 ... 1525  Next