Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:44 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050 ... 1525  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:53 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3092
Location: Riding my Woodsie.
Looking good Jamie. 8)

I prefer the look of the dirt drops myself but would probably prefer to ride the H bars.

I don't know if they would be an option for shifters but I am really liking the microshift thumbies on the moonie. :wink:

You be ready for Dunkeld then? :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:53 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 12691
Location: Fife in Scotland
RobMac wrote:
Me & Keith had a 3-4 hour trundle round Blairadam today weather was braw but sliddey as feck, absolute hoot though (and a great skill builder) :lol:


Me and Keith were out again this time in the Falkland area for about 2 or 3 hours the only thing that spoiled it was that Keith forced me to go for a beer & scran afterwards :roll:


Just call us the Mud Gods 8) 8)


PS. Take note a didny fall off today :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:14 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 12691
Location: Fife in Scotland
RobMac wrote:
Just bought 'another' tent literally minutes ago, am pish with money :oops:


Well the tent arrived today, bloody hell its braw :shock:
Its a third of the weight of my other Terra Nova and their both 2 man tents. Check the Ti pegs 5grms each, it comes with 20 = 100grms :shock:

A'l get it up the moora ............................................... the tent :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:36 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:03 am
Posts: 18207
Location: Sunny Glasgow
RobMac wrote:
RobMac wrote:
Just bought 'another' tent literally minutes ago, am pish with money :oops:


Well the tent arrived today, bloody hell its braw :shock:
Its a third of the weight of my other Terra Nova and their both 2 man tents. Check the Ti pegs 5grms each, it comes with 20 = 100grms :shock:

A'l get it up the moora ............................................... the tent :lol:


what tent is this Rob ? i missed the earlier reference to it.

Quote:
Its a third of the weight of my other Terra Nova


Selling it ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:50 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 15608
mine arrived to Rob (love it for £60 notes), not going down the road of titanium pegs- that's just for gaylords :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:55 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 12691
Location: Fife in Scotland
clockworkgazz wrote:
mine arrived to Rob (love it for £60 notes), not going down the road of titanium pegs- that's just for gaylords :wink:


You questioning my sexuality yah bitch :shock:
The Ti pegs were the wans that came with the kin'tent or I widny have bothered my names no Kaiser.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:56 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 15608
ha ha, I wonder if he has already upgraded to Ti as he got the same manly steel pegs that I got :wink: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 12691
Location: Fife in Scotland
dyna-ti wrote:
RobMac wrote:
RobMac wrote:
Just bought 'another' tent literally minutes ago, am pish with money :oops:


Well the tent arrived today, bloody hell its braw :shock:
Its a third of the weight of my other Terra Nova and their both 2 man tents. Check the Ti pegs 5grms each, it comes with 20 = 100grms :shock:

A'l get it up the moora ............................................... the tent :lol:


what tent is this Rob ? i missed the earlier reference to it.

Quote:
Its a third of the weight of my other Terra Nova


Selling it ?


Bit of a mouthful Terra Nova Superlite Solar 2.2 (easy for you to say :lol: )
And NO Im no sellin the TN Ultra Quasar its for high level winter, both the TN are 2 man 4 season, the Solar isnt high level though but its light as feck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:03 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 15608
Rob is a man (and also has a tent) for every season- he is truly blessed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:29 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:03 pm
Posts: 1997
Location: Lanarkshire, Bonnie Scotchland
this is all very camp... :lol: :lol:

I'll get ma coat :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050 ... 1525  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group