Glentress Duathlon anyone?

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
So i've said that i'll make it to a few meets and never have :oops: I'm always about the classifieds but rarely in the chat rooms, I've only met two other Retrobikers (big up to Gaz and Andy) so i was thinking seeing as though i know i'm onshore for this one i'd maybe try and rope a couple/few/dozen of my fellow forum members into punishing themselves with me at the Glentress Duathlon in January. Would anybody be up for it? Its a 5k run and a 6k bike ride so not too hard (i hope) and just for fun.....maybe

http://www.glentressduathlon.com/index.html

clockworkgazz":q0sul2my said:
Running is the devils work sorry can't make it but I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Running is the devils work but i'm trying to get fit and apparently if you run that works. I am useless at running i might add but i'll try ;)

Hmmm, short but vicious :?

Not really a runner but the bike bit is doable as I think I've ridden all thats involved.

Will think about it but probably wont commit.

I reckon Kaiser may be up for this as he does run and is into triathlon stuff.

I'd happily cheer you on though if only to see you in the flesh :LOL:

Cheers

Velo

Could be up for this, meant to be back shift but might get a swap. I've been wanting to do them for a few years now.

kaiser":r0pzzb3d said:
Could be up for this, meant to be back shift but might get a swap. I've been wanting to do them for a few years now.

That'd be cool Kaiser, it will be my first event so looking fwd to it.

Will try to rouse the troops, duathlons are full of runners who can't bike and bikers who can't run with some triatletes who can do neither :)

Back