Bikes you should have kept?

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
bikes you should not have got rid of.....

up until now my only regret was the thieving manc scum bag who stole my orig clockwork in aquafade livery, but even given she was to small, the killer v which has just been packaged up is my BYSHK! :cry:

Any regrets fellas?

Should never have sold my Dawes Galaxy tourer, an original 1970's model with full Reynolds 531 tubeset and fancy lugwork. Most comfortable bike I've ever owned, major regrets :cry:

My old Shock-a-Billy for me. Balance has been restored in the world of Si with another one though. Going to miss the Cotic i think.

velomaniac":3knu9qkk said:
Should never have sold my Dawes Galaxy tourer, an original 1970's model with full Reynolds 531 tubeset and fancy lugwork. Most comfortable bike I've ever owned, major regrets :cry:

Thought it was a schwinn?

I had a Redline BMX that I gave to my nephew when I grew out of it. It was the bawz, super light and super trick. He launched it into a boating pond :( Wish I'd kept it now.

Had to give the Schwinn away to the bike station as near scrap, frame was horribly twisted, no worth fixing. Was made of high tensile steel anyway so not worth restoring just fun to ride at the time.

Noticing this thread i've realised i've had quite a few nice frames come and go but few complete bikes :roll:

Probably the San Andreas though, should have kept it, got a shorter shock for the rear, shorter forks and built it as more of an all rounder than a DH machine, frame never made it to a complete bike and i doubt i'll get another one :roll:

Did'nt really bond with the Sunn Exicuit, the Mongoose amp or the Manitou FS.

Besides this, i regreted selling my first Clockwork so i got another one, regreted selling my Zaskar LE in the 90's so i've bought another one of those too :LOL:

yeah shame on you Jimi, I was really looking forward to a shot on that SA, mind you, you would have had to pedal the beast up to the top of the run first ;)

seatpost update kaiser? Have you tried getting those fellas that stare at goats to help get it out?

And tell the truth, yours is the GT kariokiaramisallamakumbyyahmilord- you loved that bike ;)

Back