Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:26 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4695 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 470  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:47 am 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 7:25 pm
Posts: 4977
Location: Edinburgh
Red 27.2 seatpost anyone? Or blue. I can't decide.

My need is so great I'm even considering buying a new one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:28 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:03 am
Posts: 18212
Location: Sunny Glasgow
Just so happens that i have such a thing as a blue seatpost :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/REVERSE-Comp-27-2 ... 19b94fc560


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:39 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:11 pm
Posts: 8700
Location: DUNDEE
Dyna do you have better pictures of this saddle...

DMR saddle red/black
Good condition
£8

And is it pretty small jump style or is it full adult? mighrt be good for miniKen's bike.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:25 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:03 am
Posts: 18212
Location: Sunny Glasgow
The Ken wrote:
Dyna do you have better pictures of this saddle...

DMR saddle red/black
Good condition
£8

And is it pretty small jump style or is it full adult? might be good for miniKen's bike.

Righto Ken,ive sent you some pics


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:34 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 7:25 pm
Posts: 4977
Location: Edinburgh
dyna-ti wrote:
Just so happens that i have such a thing as a blue seatpost :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/REVERSE-Comp-27-2 ... 19b94fc560


Ach, I could get a new one easily but where's the fun in that? :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:07 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 8771
Location: scotland
looking for a hope disc spider fot my ti-glide hub , anyone got one ???? 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:16 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:03 am
Posts: 18212
Location: Sunny Glasgow
big.eck wrote:
looking for a hope disc spider fot my ti-glide hub , anyone got one ???? 8)


I do indeed :D ,though you'll have to drill out the bolts as theyre stuck fast.Ive sorted them before,i slot the top to take a flat screwdriver bit then drill out the majority of the center,the hold breaks with a little pressure on a big screwdriver[i actually use a brace and bit as it allows far more torque to be applied as you push down on the top
If you get them out cleanly i want the rotor back :wink: .
Or as its fro the rear leave the 160 where it is,aint doing any harm being seized :?


Does Mr Eck use such a small rotor though :? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:56 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 8771
Location: scotland
dyna-ti wrote:
big.eck wrote:
looking for a hope disc spider fot my ti-glide hub , anyone got one ???? 8)


I do indeed :D ,though you'll have to drill out the bolts as theyre stuck fast.Ive sorted them before,i slot the top to take a flat screwdriver bit then drill out the majority of the center,the hold breaks with a little pressure on a big screwdriver[i actually use a brace and bit as it allows far more torque to be applied as you push down on the top
If you get them out cleanly i want the rotor back :wink: .
Or as its fro the rear leave the 160 where it is,aint doing any harm being seized :?


Does Mr Eck use such a small rotor though :? :lol:


ohhhhhhhhh , i'll take it 8) 8) 8) i'll be using a 150mm disc tho :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pm me price/payment details and i'll square you up tomorrow as i'm away to bed just now :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:16 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 8771
Location: scotland
anyone needing a m900 rear mech in no-bad nick ? i'd like to swap it really for , w.h.y. ?

i'll do a pic tomorrow :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:11 pm
Posts: 8700
Location: DUNDEE
yes please I have a few bit's of shite, Er I mean cool stuff, what are you after? I have a Raceface 50 tooth downhill ring in 110bcd, a racer way too small for you and some nice trinkets, hubs, Kooka XC stem, some hope stuff, and a little cold hard cash.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4695 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 470  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group