Not open for further replies.

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Anyone interested in this? Its on the 15th of May.

http://www.nofussevents.co.uk/event/10- ... -Ben/1039/

The reason I'm asking so early is that we could use it as a wee target similar to SSUK. Maybe even do a bit of training.

Teams can be made up of solo, pairs, triples and quads, so all can be accommodated. If you have a preference shout out.

I'm in pretty close to my birthday so will get a pass, happy to do pair or quad depending on numbers, I mean how hard can it be?

Moi aussi.

Not looking to go hard core on this so none of that solo pish for me. I could probably be persuaded to do it as part of a pair, you'd at least get an hours recovery time between laps, so it's not like it would be too grim... I think.

3 or 4 man team would allow plenty of time for sitting around, talking crap, admiring the view and quaffing 'sports' drinks.

I'm up for this but will need to clear a pass first - the local "sports" drinks are particularly nice

I'm interested - heard good things about this event. Will try and drag a fellow NW&NW chap or two with me...

Mr K

You already seem to have enough bodies for a team of 4.

Should another team form i'm happy to join it but don't see me doing anything less than a trio :roll:

Alternatively we could get an east coast west coast rivalry going :twisted:

We'll accommodate any numbers velo, in fact as time goes one we could form the teams by west/east/tuechtar or if folks are wanting to have a good go at it and some might want to just enjoy the craic.

Mr K a NWA delegate would be cool, wee bit of inter area rivalry. :D

As this is very close to me I suppose I should participate :roll:

It's not an overnighter with interrupted sleep is it? Like Strathpuffer? Can't be doin' wi that nonsense at my age - throws me out of sync for a week :oops:

If daytime only then probably ok for this.

Mr Panda":20qpk8wb said:
As this is very close to me I suppose I should participate :roll:

It's not an overnighter with interrupted sleep is it? Like Strathpuffer? Can't be doin' wi that nonsense at my age - throws me out of sync for a week :oops:

If daytime only then probably ok for this.

Nope, one dayer you maybe have to check in a day beforehand but I'm sure we could work round it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back