Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:17 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 1212  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:55 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider

Right then, what's going down ?, i see Carron Valley Sat has been mentioned, i'll be ok for that :)

This thread seems to be about 80% spam and banter :lol:

My computer time has been cut to weekends now, back to driving dayshift which means long hours, 13.5 today, will be the same tomorrow :roll: , more money to spend on bikes though :D

Could you scoop by here and pic me up K ?, will risk the Manitou again :twisted: , dont fancy taking the seatpost out so may need to take both wheels off if it's going in the back of your buggy, shouldn't be a problem though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:08 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider

SSUK training log- o

out for a 1.5 hr hard ride in dean country park, lots of uphill runs- and needless to say the on-one was superb.

Kaiser you haven't got any spare 1 1/8th headset spacers I could borrow- I will give you them back when the bouncy forks come as I won't be needing them then, oh yeah, while I'm on the cadge, remember you promised a few cassette spacers with your wheels :wink:

I am a cheeky bastard but who cares, the huns have just dropped points and I'm very happy :D :D

you ok to meet at mine mark sat morning 6.30 for the trip to dalby via Dr S.?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:18 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider

clockworkgazz wrote:
SSUK training log- o

out for a 1.5 hr hard ride in dean country park, lots of uphill runs- and needless to say the on-one was superb.

Kaiser you haven't got any spare 1 1/8th headset spacers I could borrow- I will give you them back when the bouncy forks come as I won't be needing them then, oh yeah, while I'm on the cadge, remember you promised a few cassette spacers with your wheels :wink:

I am a cheeky bastard but who cares, the huns have just dropped points and I'm very happy :D :D

Meeting at yours will be no problem :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:17 am 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader

Ahoy MacRetro, I'm on my way to Glasgow to collect a car. If you see a green Triumph 2500Pi out on your travels give me a wave!

:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:09 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator

jimihendrix wrote:
Right then, what's going down ?, i see Carron Valley Sat has been mentioned, i'll be ok for that :)

This thread seems to be about 80% spam and banter :lol:

My computer time has been cut to weekends now, back to driving dayshift which means long hours, 13.5 today, will be the same tomorrow :roll: , more money to spend on bikes though :D

Could you scoop by here and pic me up K ?, will risk the Manitou again :twisted: , dont fancy taking the seatpost out so may need to take both wheels off if it's going in the back of your buggy, shouldn't be a problem though.

No probs, I'll be at yours about 8:30-8:45. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:13 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator

clockworkgazz wrote:
SSUK training log- o

Hmmm no sure about the spacers will need to check, I did mention the cassette spacers didn't I :twisted: shoulda held back on that one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:19 pm 

no problem on the headset spacer's, hope I won't need them if the fork comes soon- found soon nice trails last night in dean country park which is just about 1/2 miles away from my house, just need to go a bit later as it can be busy- another option for an out there ride is up in the huge wind farm on the eaglesham moor. I hope to scout it out this weekend, there is some nice fire road riding which should be good fitness training as long as all the heavy plant has been moved on.

You still want to swap wheels on sat morning or is it a bit out of the way now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:11 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator

Aye what about Sunday? I'm working till about 3 and its half way to yours anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:41 pm 

yeah sunday is cool to, just give me a time and I will be in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:43 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator

3:30 ok?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 1212  Next