Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:46 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 1213  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:34 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20774
Location: Sol Kitts
ps whoooo is gonna enter BOTM this month?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:06 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 15608
kaiser wrote:


The new singlespeed willl be ready to rumble very soon :P


Being a bit blonde but what is this that you speak of?

Got a bike coming this week- wife left me with the kids last night and ebay tempted me with a bit of early nineties history that I wished I owned back in the day- will post some piccies when she arrives :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: World racing
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:07 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 15608
Jamiedyer wrote:
Hi fellow MacRetro clansmen
I have been very busy lately so been a bit quiet of late.
Singlespeed should be finished this week and I hope I like it as I will be racing it at SS09 as part of the MacRetro Clan.
I am also going to try very very hard to get to Bergen with my Stumpy. I figure if I sign up and pay up then I will make it happen eventually. The people who help where I work and Heather said they will cover anything that comes in while I am away. I was hoping to take the old VW van, fit the rock n roll bed and put the little cooker back in, Stumpies in the back and of we go.
Who else is up for it? It sounds like it will be a great event and I for one dont want to miss it, though I seriously may have to sell my FSR to fund it.
Cheers
Jamie


that swounds like a great set up, wish I could make it :evil: have several drinks for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:20 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20774
Location: Sol Kitts
clockworkgazz wrote:
kaiser wrote:


The new singlespeed willl be ready to rumble very soon :P


Being a bit blonde but what is this that you speak of?

Got a bike coming this week- wife left me with the kids last night and ebay tempted me with a bit of early nineties history that I wished I owned back in the day- will post some piccies when she arrives :wink:




you tell me and I'll tell you :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: World racing
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:21 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20774
Location: Sol Kitts
Jamiedyer wrote:
Hi fellow MacRetro clansmen
I have been very busy lately so been a bit quiet of late.
Singlespeed should be finished this week and I hope I like it as I will be racing it at SS09 as part of the MacRetro Clan.
I am also going to try very very hard to get to Bergen with my Stumpy. I figure if I sign up and pay up then I will make it happen eventually. The people who help where I work and Heather said they will cover anything that comes in while I am away. I was hoping to take the old VW van, fit the rock n roll bed and put the little cooker back in, Stumpies in the back and of we go.
Who else is up for it? It sounds like it will be a great event and I for one dont want to miss it, though I seriously may have to sell my FSR to fund it.
Cheers
Jamie



Jammy sod :twisted: should be good, did you perchance have a look at that Relentless link?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:28 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 15608
kaiser wrote:
clockworkgazz wrote:
kaiser wrote:


The new singlespeed willl be ready to rumble very soon :P


Being a bit blonde but what is this that you speak of?

Got a bike coming this week- wife left me with the kids last night and ebay tempted me with a bit of early nineties history that I wished I owned back in the day- will post some piccies when she arrives :wink:




you tell me and I'll tell you :lol:


:lol: :lol:

:wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:31 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20774
Location: Sol Kitts
ehh a' thought you wurnay tae get any mare bikes?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:54 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 15608
I'm not :( but it was a bit of a bargain and one bike will need to leave the garage of "bike/man love", just not sure which yet, anyway..................... what's your excuse?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:07 am 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20774
Location: Sol Kitts
clockworkgazz wrote:
I'm not :( but it was a bit of a bargain and one bike will need to leave the garage of "bike/man love", just not sure which yet, anyway..................... what's your excuse?



Alas I long ago lost my bike limit :D the SS is the one I told you about on the way to Jed, pics to follow :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:34 am 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:05 pm
Posts: 9245
kaiser wrote:
ps whoooo is gonna enter BOTM this month?


MacRetro (southern poofs squadron) has its entry in place :wink:

Si


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 1213  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: clubby, jimo746, RobMac and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group