New Loch Tay thread - Sunday 1st October?

Mr Panda

PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Fek it!..........I'm gonna haul my lardy erse round Loch Tay ........ see previous info.....

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=185457&hilit=loch+tay

Start Killin or Kenmore, not fussy. If anyone interested let's know dates you canna make it and we'll work round that, but I need something to aim for.

End Sept or into October....the beech trees are luvverly that time of year....might even be Panda's Birthday Run :D

Or will do it on my own :(

Re: New Loch Tay thread

End of September at latest for me as we have a family holiday in October so as it gets closer, I can't go as far afield :)

Jamie

Re:

Be interested in late September also, trying to get back into more road based cycling like I used to do before I got sucked into retrobikes mtb embrace :roll:

Re:

I'm off the last two weekends in Sept . Meant to be doing the Galloway Gallop off road sportive on 1st Oct but could give that a miss

Re:

Mr P pops up, suggests something and vanishes again :?

There are at least 3 of us interested but we cannot stay interested if we need to book a date and that is not forthcoming. ;)

Re: Re:

velomaniac":14qi9s9i said:
Mr P pops up, suggests something and vanishes again :?

There are at least 3 of us interested but we cannot stay interested if we need to book a date and that is not forthcoming. ;)

Cheeky git! I have a job of work to do which affects a lot of people. The ride is going ahead once date decided, which as yet it isn't, although end Sept early Oct look favourable.

I may come back in a few days. :D

Re:

Proposed dates, either a Saturday or a Sunday.........:

30th Sept or 1st October

7th or 8th October

Preferences good people :?:

Back