Cross border raid to Hamsterley - POSTPONED INDEFINITELY

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
POSTPONED INDEFINITELY, There was near Zero interest in this from both sides of the border :roll:

Anyone fancy a wee cross border raid to a trail centre in North East England ?

So would anyone feel inclined to join me on a Border Raid to Hamsterley on Saturday 29th April ?

If so we could try advertising it nationally, maybe get a reasonable turn out, all of course on retro bikes.

Hamsterley lies about 120 miles south of Edinburgh and takes a bit over 3 hours to reach.

Re: Cross border raid to Hamsterley Forest Trails Co. Durham ?

hmmm... the missus has family up that way, could combine the two.

Re: Cross border raid to Hamsterley Forest Trails Co. Durham ?

Tried fat biking at Forth Fat, I feel its over rated plus the beach is just as flat and sandy as it was last year and the year before and the year before etc etc but its the folk who show up that make it fun so each to their own, have a good time Kenaltobelli and say hi to Bruce and Jason for me. Maybe, just possibly, the rusting old mini submarine hulks will have corroded just a wee bit more now that might be exciting...... I want to do something different, at least for me, so I'm to Hamsterley going.

Re:

Sounds like a good idea Velo, but working that weekend.
Also, a long way for anyone north of Edinburgh. Would need to make it a weekender to make it worth my while.

Back