Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clubby

MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
No it's not a ride specifically aimed at OCP and Rob, it's that time of year to dust off your oldest working MTB and take it out for a spin!
Doesn't need to be retro, just your oldest (manufacturing date, not owned since) bike.

Usually Clubbytrails format. Meet at mine for bacon roll and cuppa then off up the costal path to Arbroath. Loop of local trails, followed by coffee stop then back to mine for soup. Wind can be a killer on return leg at this time of year (even before you've had my soup), so can drive Arbroath after brekkie, and start there if it's blowing a hoolie.

Been lots of excuses for missing rides recently, so giving you a poll of March dates to chose from. Vote for any/all that suit. Will set date firmly at end of this week.

Re:

5 votes on the poll and no one's said anything on the thread yet :LOL:

The two later dates in March would suit me best.

Re: Clubbytrails - The (nae) Spring Chickens Edition

clubby":2hfrpkcp said:
No it's not a ride specifically aimed at OCP and Rob
That's age discrimination you cheeky shit :mrgreen:

RobMac":38x5bmj4 said:
clubby":38x5bmj4 said:

No it's age determination ;)

I have Sunday the 5th off my work at Sainsburys so thats the only Sunday I can do. Mind you I've never yet made it to Clubby Trails so no loss there !

Re:

I did vote for the only day that I'm off, still not a guarantee of turning up though, I'd need to check with the LPO..not sure aboot this oldest bike thing either. Ride retro...ME?!

clubby":3kx3iew1 said:
RobMac":3kx3iew1 said:
clubby":3kx3iew1 said:

No it's age determination ;)

Naw, but it's ageist because you specifically singled us out as being what you assumed would be typically thought of as "nae Spring Chickens", ya cheeky young basturt ye. :x

Re: Re:

clubby":n1flwuhk said:
I can't help what people may read into what I type :LOL:

I'm deeply offended, I insist you retract every word you've ever typed on this forum :eek:

Latest posts

Back