Annual mileage

clubby

MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Ok, time for the yearly review again.

2016 - 1125.9 miles, 127 hours & 61 rides.

Down from 2015, 1542.2 , 147 hours & 67 rides.

Looking at "training" calendar, the bulk of the difference was in the first 4 months of the year. Not surprising as I was away on honeymoon for most of Feb, and crammed in a lot of work shifts in Jan and March to make up for it. It's that time of year I get my longer rides in, summer ones tend to be shorter rides after work.

So how did you do?

Re:

1456.21 miles but that doesn't include the 4 or more miles I do every night to Sainsbury's.
Not to shabby considering.

Really good for an invalid. :)

Was a bit shocked by mine but I did have 6 weeks abroad this year :oops:

1,601 miles / 90 rides / 163 hours this year, although 272 miles / 12 rides were Zwifting on the trainer in the last 6 weeks. 1,487 miles / 100 rides / 175 hours last year, so in terms of real riding, a wee bit down on last year. December is the first month in I don't know how long that I didn't ride outside either. Fecking lurgy.

keithyr":2i6s33tz said:
So where do you get this annual thing, for the cooncil Strava users?

Go to 'My Profile'. You'll see 'My Stats' on the right hand side as you scroll down, then select your year from the drop down...

Re:

5002... up from around 1500 in 2015. Mainly commuting miles on the X bike, but I did get out on most of the North Yorks Section RB rides.

Re:

How the hell did these southerners get in, who left the gate open?
Its a well known fact that a 50 mile ride down south requires half the effort of a 50 mile ride up here in Jockland its due to gravitational pull of Uranus :shock:

Back