Not the Bawbags. 22nd of January

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Me and a pal or two are heading Dunkeld on the 22nd of January. I realise Bawbags is traditionally held the week after but no one seems to be organising anything and I can't make the following week....so not the bawbags but a ride around the same loop. And I know Jamie and Epi are Puffering, sorry chaps, of course someone could organise a ride on the traditional weekend.... Usual time probably 10 for 10:30 at the carpark. Feel free to come along :)

Sounds good K. Can't see any reason why you don't just call it Bawbags. No hunt nor hair of TK in the last year, so he can't really complain at you organising this years.

Re:

It does indeed sound good and has a nice ring about it "Kaisers Bawbag" . I'm off so depending on the usual demands from family I might make it. I might even ride retro if I can get round to sorting the worn drive train on the M500.

Re:

Hmmmm - I really should, depending on availability. Sounds like a job for the Bridgestone again, but I'd have to get erse into gear and fit new rear derry cable..............

:facepalm:

Sorry mate no can do, got friends down that weekend and we away out to see vampires rock so some beer may be partaken

Re:

"Some beer"
beerchug.gif

icon_shysterical.gif

Back