Anyone for a Buckfast?

Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Seems a very popular tipple in Jockland, although not popular with the law. A mix of wine, sugar and caffeine. Isn't that what's in Red Bull? Don't see that getting bad press.

Reckoned to be around 6,500 cases of violence resulting in it's consumption. Apparently.

Cheers ;)

mike

Mike Muz 67":o5s2ezsa said:
...Reckoned to be around 6,500 cases of violence resulting in it's consumption...

I don't know what it's like these days, but alcohol was never necessary for a rammy when I was a lad.

It was an eye opener when I lived in England for a year. Much less spontaneous violence.

epicyclo":232ge1va said:
Mike Muz 67":232ge1va said:
...Reckoned to be around 6,500 cases of violence resulting in it's consumption...

I don't know what it's like these days, but alcohol was never necessary for a rammy when I was a lad.

It was an eye opener when I lived in England for a year. Much less spontaneous violence.

A more organised punch up down south?

epicyclo":fdh5slwr said:
Mike Muz 67":fdh5slwr said:

Get thisen to Harrogate on a Saturday night,it's like the Wild West
Only no guns, :D

kenaltobelli":gw1t7c59 said:
epicyclo":gw1t7c59 said:
Mike Muz 67":gw1t7c59 said:

Get yer sen to Wakey on a Saturday neet, plenty o' guns out ! :LOL:

[
Only no guns, :D[/quote]

Get yer sen to Wakey on a Saturday neet, plenty o' guns out ! :LOL:[/quote]
Wakey on a Saturday neet? Ast that ever been to rooftop gardens :facepalm: wonder if it's still going'
Mind you last time I was there bros was in the charts.

kenaltobelli":1j7v8fny said:
epicyclo":1j7v8fny said:
Mike Muz 67":1j7v8fny said:

Last time I was out in Harrogate I had my boxers ripped off and thrown across the dance floor by two drunk middle aged women.
At least they had the courtesy to fondle my balls afterwards.
Never did find which table they landed on (my boxers that is, not my balls).

Back