View
Is ANYBODY doing any of the rounds?

Round 1. Fort William 11/3/17

Round 2. Pitfichie 15/4/17

Round 3. Dunnon 17/6/17

Round 4. Innerleithen 12/8/17

Round 5. Laggan 16/9/17

Round 6. Dunkeld 14/10/17

EDIT : £60 per round. Pay 6 at once and get 1 free, so either £360 or £300 for the full series.

Re:

Pitfichie is on my doorstep, I think I'l be a definite for that round :)

Maybe Laggan as well.

Re:

No plans to do any of them next year. I'd say if you are do the weekend, I rode two blind last year and whilst still a good day out wasn't as enjoyable as it could have been. Practice day is essential. And don't be fooled by the short course, its still as hard as the main event.

I'm holding out for the Muckmedden events which after the Perth one I'd recommend. Not as full on but was a laod of fun (even though I crashed and I'm still crocked). And the Selkirk Raid looks interesting,timed loop and stages.

Re:

I like riding the stages blind :cool:

It's how "Enduro " should be. Flat out, bum-twitching fun*

* cue comments from Rob... :LOL:

Re:

On the Muckmedden FB page someone was riding a retro(ish) GT Zaskar. I happened to ask if there would be a retro category for Muckmedden events next year and it seems there will be!

Re:

That's brilliant! :LOL:

Be a bit like World Cup downhill in the 90's I'd imagine (only with more crashes and swearing) :mrgreen:

Re:

2018 Scottish Enduro Series
14-15 April Wolftrax
19-20 May Innerleithen
16-17 June Ae Forest
28-29 July Dunoon
15-16 Sept Pitfichie
13-14 Oct Fort William
:D

£62 per round
£52 discount if you enter the 6 rounds.
The discount has limited numbers so be quick :?

Re:

I've already entered a couple of cycling events for 2018 so I doubt I'll be doing any Enduro. Also I don't have an "Enduro" bike :LOL:

Back