Festive Frolics GT - Monday 28th December

Hawmaw

MacRetro Rider
Festive Frolics kind of fizzled out last winter but the previous year had a good turnout. Any thoughts of a date for this year. Usually between Christmas and New Year.
I would suggest Boxing day is out as folk are either recovering or still doing the rounds of the relatives.
Likewise Hogmanay is a busy day for many folk.
That leaves 27th - 30th.

Any thoughts ?

Re:

28th or 29th probably best for me too but as usual it all depends what wife and kids have planned.

Re: Festive Frolics GT

Some folks have to go back to work on the Monday, so Sun 27th might be better? I'm easy though. My attendance will be more down to physical state than date! :LOL:

firedfromthecircus":1fa07gbs said:
Some folks have to go back to work on the Monday, so Sun 27th might be better?

Whatever is the most popular choice. I was just putting it out there for consideration as time is marching on.

I can only do 28/29th and maybe 30th. I'm not a certainty so don't want to tie folks down to a date then not trap.

It's always a delicate balance at that time of year. I think the Monday is technically a bank holiday, so people may still be off, while I suspect the Sunday may be a family day for a lot of folks. I'm not fussed either way but only one way to know, I'll set up a poll between the two dates.

Re: Festive Frolics GT - Now with added poll

I should be able to do either, are and of the Dundee mob coming down who could bring some small bits I've bought up there?? The Ken is picking them up but not sure if he's heading down for this

Re: Festive Frolics GT - Now with added poll

You've got until next weekend to vote for a preferred day, then we lock the date in so people can make plans. Looks like Monday the 28th is winning so far.

Back