Not open for further replies.

firedfromthecircus

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Cleland Fan
Feedback
View
MacRetro Anniversary ride - Sunday 7th June 2015 - Glentress

As is customary around these parts, to celebrate the first ever MacRetro gathering we shall be returning to Glentress for some retro fun.

Meet in the bottom car park at 10 for a 10.30 start.

As this is the anniversary the riding of retro is strongly encouraged. To help facilitate this we will be riding the Glentress Blue Route. It is only 2km shorter than the Red and it is fairly retro friendly but still good fun. There will be the opportunity for numerous runs on Berm Baby Berm of course. :D
If anyone wants to go off and ride the Red or Black routes that is fine but the main ride will be a relaxed affair at an easy pace, so hopefully some lurkers and new faces will feel happy to attend. There are plenty other rides in the calender to offer a stiffer challenge. ;)

Look forward to seeing you (and your retro steeds) there. :)

Good drills. :D

What's everyone thinking of riding?

I'm hoping to get the DB finished for this. Four and a half weeks to fit 3 cables? Should be able to manage that. :LOL: :oops:

Re:

I'll be there, will try and get the 94 Zaskar back together (with discs though), or may get the 98 DH8 finished.

Macretro virgin aiming to start my weeks holiday with stiff legs put me down as a strong probable

Re:

I'll be along for this one and will definitely be riding retro, either Klein or Dave Yates. It's taken me almost as long as FFTC to cable up the Dave Yates so it may be ready by June :LOL:

Sounding better all the time. :D

Be good to see you back on a bike Jimi and new blood is always welcome tack4.

And to see someone actually ride a Klein! :shock: Now that would be something special! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back