Apologies from Bad Tempered Velo

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
I have been through a rough patch over the last 9 months when I was redeployed into a new job which in many respects was beyond my abilities and lead to great stress. As a result my mood has plummeted and my iritability increased. I have as a result upset a great many people including my nearest and dearest and had no time for my buddies on here who can be very cheeky at times. For all this I am sorry.

I have recently informed my boss that I cant do the job to the level he wants. He accepts this and has reduced my responsibilities but I dont know what that will mean in the long term employment wise. In practical terms though the stress is subsiding, my girlfriend might start liking me again and I am not so painful to be around but only time will tell.

I nearly left Retrobike but I have got a grip of myself again.

Sorry to everyone I might have annoyed. Sorry Jamie, I think I particularly irked you.

Velo

Re:

don't sweat it Velo, work gets to everybody to varying degrees every day of the week.

that's what I get the most out of biking, clears all the work shite out my head.

catch ye soon!

:cool:
It's like that as you age :p

Attachments

• PBF253-The_Last_Unicorns (Custom).jpg
    PBF253-The_Last_Unicorns (Custom).jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,762
Re:

'Zat you soiled yerself again Rob?
haha.gif

:mrgreen:

Velo, hopefully your coming out of the otherside of a rough patch. Nothing worse than when works overrides life!

Velo mate, you dont have anything to apologize to me about. I haven't taken any offence to anything you've said but have noticed you have been a bit cantankerous lately :)
I have always said if I've been annoyed with what you've posted and then you reply and then we move on, theres never any lingering bad feelings here, as it says, we are mates.
I just hope your alright or at least heading in the right direction, sounds like things have been stressful for you.
Theres plenty of people on here you regard you as a mate, myself well included and while we dont ride together regularly I am always at the end of the phone if you need anything.
We need to get together for a ride sometime soon as it has been too long.
Take care and dont worry about macretro, we're all cool.

Jamie

Back