Finished- Stuff i want rid of,but not posting

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I need my funds for other projects and never really ride beyond a commute to shop or the like. Im not about offroad and never was.
The collection is way too big and much of it would cost more to send that im asking for so if any of you needs rims or tyres drop me a line
Youre also more than welcome to visit and have a good old rummage. There are things you can just have, tyres for example, the purple rims(CR17A) one is cracked and the ceramic chipped and worn on both. Ideal garage queens and free for pick up. A number odd single rims etc etc
When the new camera arrives ill be putting 90% on ebay, talking over a hundred items i think :?

Should say, ill offer it all here first in a list and folk can ask for better details ,pics etc then.

Do you take credit card(s) :facepalm:.

Last couple of weeks have been a f-ing joke on here...I'm frightened to look at my paypal/bank account. This doesn't help.

Hi mate
I hope everythings alright, just make sure its what you really want to do as it took you a long time to build up all this stuff.
If you've any of the old road stuff going just let me know what you have and I'll try and get down sooner rather than later ;)
I haven't forgotten I still owe you a drink or two :)

Jamie

Back