Glentress Annual Ride - Sunday 29th June

clubby

MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Been spoken about a few times but nothing sorted yet.
How about Sunday 29th June? July isn't great with holidays and such and there are other things for later in the summer. I know 10 under is a week earlier but lots of us aren't going so this would be a nice alternative.

Usual comments and moans about not being able to make it, welcome.

Re: Glentress Annual Ride

I can make it and I will be there and on a modern bike (bad I know). Rebuilt the 456 recently and I'm feeling the love for it again, proper trail centre bike :cool:

Good show Clubby, 29th suits me brilliantly :D

Re:

we've got relatives down for the Saturday night but if i can punt them quick enough on the Sunday will try for this.

put me as a provisional the now.

Re:

Unlikely for me seeing as I'll have been at 10 under the weekend before.

Re:

A maybe from me, maybe as i only have rigids at the moment and decided a while ago GT is no fun on a rigid so if i can get something together in time (idealy the DH:cool: i'll be there.

Should be there, and thanks for getting the thread started clubby. I've also stickied it.

Re: Re:

jimihendrix":14r6hdpf said:
A maybe from me, maybe as i only have rigids at the moment and decided a while ago GT is no fun on a rigid so if i can get something together in time (idealy the DH:cool: i'll be there.

Man up! Velo pretty much only ever rides rigid and you don't hear him complaining .......... much ;)
It'll do you good to get away from all those diesel fumes.

Anyway, we all know why you've not been riding much, you've been to busy shining!

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/moons ... s/mark.htm

I was indeed riding rigid on Corstorphine hill this very weekend. I even caught and overtook several of my modern bouncy riding companions over a rocky, rooty descent. Only complaining I did was about my hangover, sick as a dog I was, but mtb I did :LOL:

Seriously though GT is more fun with a bit of boing ;)

Back