Anyone know Tazio (Renny) - could someone give him a poke?

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
I bought an Onza headset from Renny around Christmas time. He explained that he was slow getting it posted due to personal issues but that he would get it in the post to me, but that was a couple of weeks ago and I've heard nothing since.

I'm cool with it being delayed due to personal issues, we've all had our fair share of those I'm sure, would just like to know where it's up to. If anyone knows him and could ask him to get it touch, it'd be appreciated.

Re: Anyone know Tazio (Renny) - could someone give him a pok

I'm afraid we know of him but he's not been seen around since possibly 2012 and where he lives exactly is not certain.

velomaniac":1kc5u59r said:
I'm afraid we know of him but he's not been seen around since possibly 2012 and where he lives exactly is not certain.

October last year.

I didn't get a reply to my text, I do know he travels abroad with work though - if he is at the same place.

He was around here in January but could be accessing t'internet from anywhere on planet ....

Okay, thanks for trying guys.

It's not the end of the world from a value perspective and I don't even need the headset anymore, it's sad when these things happen though.

Back