Tentsmuir Singletrack Second helpings Sunday 5th

clubby

MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
[Yes I know I said Sunday but looking at Metcheck the forecast is for peeing rain again, whilst Thursday is looking good, so I'm going then. I realise at short notice people might have plans but that could go for the weekend as well, and I know a lot of you are still off work on Thursday.
Meeting place will be Leuchars train station, it's car park is big, free and easy to find. Meeting at 10.15 for a 10.30 start? Can move this around depending on who's travelling from where. Ride the costal path from there to Tentsmuir and then it's singletrack fun. Won't be on the beach unless you want to, so any bike will be fine. Also no big climbs so no need to worry about festive fitness levels.
Sorry again about short notice but hope you can make it.

Re: New Year, New Ride. Tentsmuir Singletrack THURSDAY 2nd

I can make that, although start point for me might be dundee and I'll meet you at the singletrack.

The Ken":2o63t75o said:
I can make that, although start point for me might be dundee and I'll meet you at the singletrack.

I can pick you up if you want.

Excellent. See you at Leuchars for 10.30.

Is it just the 3 of us? I might take that lift Clubby, just seeing if I can persuade minuKen to go.

Rob's coming too.
Just let me know if you need the lift TK.

Despite being horrendously hungover I completed my half fat build secure in the knowledge I had the rest of the week to iron out any glitches only to find Tentsmuirs tomorrow :shock:

Now I find trains into Fife tomorrow have been replaced by busses so I'm out of the ride at the first hurdle.

AAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :(

My wife and daughters are going "shopping" in Embra the morra so might tag along if I can get oot ma scratcher in time. :oops:

velo, thought I'd read your post earlier and you asked if you could get lift from Dunfermline, but it's changed, could maybe have given you a lift if ZZ wasn't able to.

Back